Lineage 2 Scarlet Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Discussion in 'How to Connect' started by L2S, Feb 20, 2016.

Long-Term L2 Freya 15X mid-server! Enjoy!
Join Lineage 2 Freya server 15X
  1. L2S

L2S Admin Staff Member

Frequently Asked Questions | Lineage 2 Scarlet High Five

Q: What version of Lineage 2 client do i need?
    A: Lineage 2 Scarlet Server supporting Lineage II Epilogue Game Client and you can download from this link Lineage II Freya Game Client, then download our Lineage 2 Scarlet Freya Patch to connect the server. (Patch must be extracted in the root folder of your Lineage II, replace the initial system).

Q: I can't register/login to server... Why?
    A: You can't register direct from your game client, you need to create an account.

Q: I want to connect to Lineage 2 Scarlet server. Where I can download the Patch system?
    A: You can download our Lineage 2 Scarlet Patch from here - Lineage 2 Scarlet Freya Patch.

Q: Password issues. Forgot Your Password?
    A: Your game account password is the same as your website account password. Follow the instructions below:
    1. Go to the Lineage 2 Scarlet Account Management page.
    2. Click Request New password
    3. Enter your Username / Account Name or your Account Email Address and click Verify.
    4. You will receive an email containing an automatically-generated temporary password for your Lineage 2 Scarlet Account.
    5. Access the Link from that email address.

Q: I need a Gamemaster assistance but couldn't find one in-game. What to do?
    A: They can be found in the game and of course they are hidden. The easiest way to reach us is to either use our forums. Before contacting us, make sure only a gamemaster (GM) can answer your question and also make sure we will be able to help you. You should as well check if your question hasn't been already answered in this FAQ or in forums (Use "Search" function first).

Q: I often get critical errors. Is there any way to solve this issue/problem?
    A: Unfortunately not. If the error is always the same then there's definitely an issue that you should let us know about. In most cases you must use our Lineage 2 Scarlet Freya Patch to connect and do NOT use other patches from another server.

Q: What is CoL and how can I get it? Available Donation Options
    A: The donation items you will receive are: Coin of Luck (CoL), which can be exchanged for other items in shops. The exchange rate is as follows: you get 1 Coin of Luck for 1 Euro.
    You get the coins on your account/character as soon as your donation is registered.

Q: Unable to chat in public/global channels?
    A: Global and
    Trade chat level increased from level 40 to level 85. Please know that characters will need to reach the appropriate levels to use the above chat channels. The Support team cannot bypass these changes.

Q: Are you experiencing Connectivity Issues?
    A:
    Disconnects can sometimes be caused by 3rd party programs interfering with the game client. If you experienced the same amount of disconnects on a separate network we recommend you try disabling all 3rd party programs to see if it has any effect on your issue.

If you have more questions please contact us at [email protected]
    PM (Send Private Message) in forum L2S (Forum admin)
    PM (Send Private Message) in game L2S | L2Scarlet (Admins/GM's in game).
    --

Tips for general gameplay
    • Always have your Spiritshots or Soulshots in your shortcut bar and activated (by right-clicking them).
      Use healing potions (when you receive them) as necessary.
      Have at least one Scroll of Escape at all times. This is a cheap consumable item that teleports your character to the nearest town (so your character doesn't have to run there). They can be purchased from any Grocer NPC.

--

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017