POST AWAKENING LV85+ GUIDE
• After you complete your awakening (4th class) go to Dark Elf village > Bloody Swampland and farm exp until you reach Lv89, Another option is killing a RB over there (one with no minions) and that will boost you to Lv90-92.
• After that you need to go to Kamel Village > Stronghold II/III and farm over there until Lv95.
• At Lv95 Aden > Blazing Swamp is the place you will be farming most of the time until you get to Lv100-102, Until you get enough event medals to buy armor/weapon R95 from alt+b>shop>armors R-R95/weapons R-R95 you will be staying in Blazing swamp for a while.
• After you finally managed to buy a full set(armor/weapon) R95 you can start being proactive and don't care much on where to lvl up fast but on what will be the next step to upgrade your gear/character stats.
1) Daily "kartia's Labirinth" from the town of Aden, speak to the NPC "Kartia Researcher" to enter solo or with a party (Party of min 2 players).
• The reward is various codex books, Enchant scrolls and a small chance of tarot cards.
2) Daily dimensional craft-rift located in the town of Aden (This is where the real grind begins). To enter you first talk to the NPC named "Tarti" and take her quest, after you accepted her quest talk to the NPC next to her named "Ruine" and enter either Dimensional crack for Lv95+ or Dimensional Rift for Lv100+.
• The reward is a box containing Venir's talisman stage 1-2.
3) Daily "Nightmare Kamaloka" (min of 2 party members Lv101+) Located in the town of Aden, Talk to the NPC named "kurtiz" to enter (Accept his quest for some attribute crystals).
• Each boss inside will have a chance to drop Bloody/Dark Armor/Weapon stones which are very needed for gear upgrade.
4)Daily "Krofin's nest" (min of 2 party members Lv105+) Talk to the NPC named "Lionel Hunter" located in the town of Heine. Clear the rooms until you get to the final Boss room (First boss is a decoy kill the decoy or the minions around it to spawn the real boss).
• The final Boss will drop R110 equipment and very HIGH amount of EXP.
Now that you have full R99 gear your next step is to upgrade some stuff
Seven Signs - https://www.lineage2scarlet.com/forum/info-and-tutorials/how-to-obtain-and-make-seven-signs-talisman/
Venir's - Guide is coming soon...
Insanity - Guide is coming soon...
Abundance - Guide is coming soon...
• Exalt skills - https://www.lineage2scarlet.com/forum/info-and-tutorials/exalt-skills-info-and-how-to-get-istina-x50/
• Dragon Shirt - https://www.lineage2scarlet.com/forum/info-and-tutorials/dragon-shirt-upgrade/msg1407/#msg1407
• Helios/Eternal equipment upgrade - https://www.lineage2scarlet.com/forum/info-and-tutorials/upgrade-helioseternal-equipment-lineage-2-guide/
• Circlet - Guide is coming soon...
• Brooch - https://www.lineage2scarlet.com/forum/info-and-tutorials/brooch-guide-topstarter-istina-x50/
• Brooch Jewels - Guide is coming soon...
Did you maxed out everything above?
now your goal is to enchant your skills higher than +10 and participate in Ceremony of Chaos
[Top1 player gets top belt as reward at the end of the period (1month)]
Don't forget about Grand Olympiad!
In every town you can talk to the Olympiad Manager and challenge others to the Hero Title!
Collect tokens by participating in matches and exchange them for chapter 1 codexes (for +11 or higher skill enchantment)
**If you feel like you need a little bit of power boost feel free to Join Scarlets discord and complete the tasks on the Event tab and get rewarded with enough CoL to get a free Dragon weapon which can be equipped at Lv 105+**
Credit - Raegan aka mellon's RaidBoss